Categorie Archief: My Dream Life
Brian Tracey tells you how to get from plateau to plateau. How to feed yourself with information for success, attracting the right people and grow into the next plateau.
Luck is not luck at all. Personal development has everything to do with taking your chances. Those will lead you into success and personal growth.
To listen to Brian Tracey CLICK HERE
Your dreams reflect your psychological and daily problems. They show you the images that are hidden in your subconscious memory. They explain you why your behavior is influenced by psychological aspects. So, here is the dream dictionary for you to interpret your dreams:
Actor: Be careful and watchful, an enemy in your surroundings
Agony (Seeing yourself agonizing): This dream is interpreted by law of opposites. IT means good health. (meer…)
Dreams can be confusing but if we take a closer look at them, they do mean something. While dream analysis does not solve all the troubles in your life, paying close attention to your dreams can push you in right direction for solving at least some of the major problems because your dreams can give you hints about what’s going on in your subconscious mind. Peaceful sleep gives your brain much needed rest and gives it ample time to sort things out that are bothering you in your day to day life.
Listen what a Genius you are.. and get inspired. Nothing to plan, just be, feel and do. Your inspiration comes, you feel it, know it, allow it…
Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
A Harvard Business School conducted a 10 year study on goal setting. Only 3% of that group had clear written goals. They earned on average 10 times as much as the other 97% combined!! So, the secret is to make clear written goals. Here is a great and very apealing method:
There are always people that make a Dream Life out of nothing CLICK HERE
How young Indian widows live an isolated life as outcasts in ashrams. Beautiful movie which tells you how they live a life of deprivation, condemned by religious laws.
Maybe it will help you to see what your life looks like and if you are on your way to your true Dream Life
A man lay on his bed at the end of his life waiting to die.
His dream came to pay its last respects and to bid farewell to the man who had never used it. As it entered the room the man looked down in shame.
“Why did you not realise me?” the dream asked.
“Because I was afraid,” said the man.
“Afraid of what? Said the dream.
“I was afraid I would fail”.
“But haven’t you failed by not attempting to use me?”
“Yes, I did, but I always thought there would be tomorrow”.
“You fool, said the dream, did it never occur to you that there was only ever today?”
“The moment you are in right now?”
“Do you think that now that death is here that you can put it off until tomorrow?”
“No.” said the man, a tear gently rolling down his cheek.
The dream was softer now, because it knew that there were two types of pain, the pain of discipline, and the pain of regret, and while discipline weighs ounces, regret weighs pounds.
Then the dream leant forward to gently wipe away the tear and said,” You need only have taken the first step and I would have taken one to meet you, for the only thing that ever separated us, was the belief in your mind that you couldn’t have me.”
Then they said goodbye, and they both died unfulfilled.
Today’s message: don’t wait too long…
Are you happy in all area’s of your life? Fill in the test and CHECK HERE.
If one of the area’s has a low score, you know you have to take action!
The mind does not make a difference between what is real or what you imagine with all your senses. Besides, what is reality? Reality is changed by every thought. So, your thoughts are very powerful.
The more you look at quantum physics, the more you realize there are so many possibilities to make your dreams come true.
CLICK HERE to find out more.