The world is filled with people who are too afraid to dream. They set aside their ambitions and aspirations fearing that their desires will not come true for one or another reason. However, the human mind has more capability than you can ever imagine. If you want to make your dreams come true, you have to wake up! Wake up from that deep slumber which allows you to ignore your dreams and live an ordinary life.
We’re all born with the same set of skills. It is with practice, determination and a dream that ordinary people do extra ordinary things. If one puts his mind and heart to a task, it is indeed possible to achieve absolutely anything. The key is to combine one’s world of dreams with one’s actual life and the power you gain will allow you to achieve unimaginable success. However, to get started, you have to wake up!
1) Dream: Being ambitious is a habit you should learn to build. If you want to be a success, you have to learn how to dream. By setting big, fat & audacious goals for yourself and believing that achieving your dream is possible, you will find a way of making it a reality.
2) Visualise: Start visualizing your end goal and the various hurdles you will have to cross in order to achieve it. Once you have a set of milestones in place, the journey will be much easier.
3) Strategize: After you have defined your goals and objectives, you need to start working on an action plan. How are you going to achieve your goal? What are the resources that you will need? Who can help you achieve your goal? Where will you find what you need? When is the right time to start working towards your goal? These are questions that will help you develop an action plan and will assist you in accomplishing your goal in a timely manner.
4) Prioritize: Everyone has issues, and dealing with them becomes necessary if you want to lead a stress free life. Prioritize what is more important to you and ensure that you do not waste time taking care of things that can be tackled once your dream has been realized.
5) Be positive: If you have a positive attitude, half your battle is won. Do not be cynical and do not listen to people who tell you that your dream is too unrealistic. If you believe that you can make it happen, you will make it happen! Do not let a few failures come in your way of losing sight of the eventual goal. Keep trying till you succeed!
You may have a small dream or one that involves changing the world. No dream is too big or too small, what matters is how hungry you are! So do not feel afraid to dream, just wake up and make your dreams a reality. If you think about it, it is really simple. A few steps followed in a systematic manner will indeed make you privy to a whole new world.
I am still dreaming of lots of things.. I am so happy. Imagine you don’t have dreams anymore! I even have a dream board..visualising the dreams I want to realize next year..